Our most popular tours: see the majestic geyser Old Faithful OR cruise through the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone. Watch Old Faithful erupt in a plume of steam into the winter air OR experience big game animals in close proximity and learn about Yellowstone’s natural geologic wonders. Stop frequently for photographs and viewing.
On our Yellowstone snowmobile tours, you’ll experience the beauty of Yellowstone National Park with style and adventure. Choose between two of our most popular snowmobile tours:
See the majestic Old Faithful geyser erupt in a plume of steam into the winter air
See two spectacular waterfalls at the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone
Either snowmobile tour will allow you to see big game animals in close proximity and learn about Yellowstone’s natural geologic wonders. Expect to stop frequently for photographs and wildlife viewing to ensure you capture every moment of your Yellowstone tour.
- 90 mile round-trip
- Tour lasts 11-12 hours, Departs: 6-6:30 a.m.; returns: 5-5:30 p.m.
- Breakfast, Homemade picnic style lunch
- Door-to-door transportation / Hotel pick-up
- Use of snow boots, helmet, jacket and bibs, gloves
- Use of snowmobiles
Day Tour Pricing
- DriverRanges from $275-495
- PassengerRanges from $175-305
- *Children must be a minimum of eight (8) years of age for this tour, ten (10) is the recommended minimum age.
- Drivers must have a valid driver’s license for this tour and it will be verified
- Price Excludes Park Entry fee. Mandatory additional $30 park entrance fee per snowmobile.
- Available December 15th until March 15th (depending upon snow-levels)
- Can only accommodate up to 8 snowmobiles per day (2-up) due to Yellowstone park permit restrictions (so PLEASE book early to guarantee your spot!)
READY TO BOOK AN UNFORGETTABLE YELLOWSTONE OLD FAITHFUL SNOWMOBILE TOUR?
Contact BrushBuck today to learn more about our snowmobile tours!