Our most popular tours: see the majestic geyser Old Faithful OR cruise through the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone. Watch Old Faithful erupt in a plume of steam into the winter air OR experience big game animals in close proximity and learn about Yellowstone’s natural geologic wonders. Stop frequently for photographs and viewing.
On our Yellowstone snowmobile tours, you’ll experience the beauty of Yellowstone National Park with style and adventure. Choose between two of our most popular snowmobile tours:
See the majestic Old Faithful geyser erupt in a plume of steam into the winter air
See two spectacular waterfalls at the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone
Either snowmobile tour will allow you to see big game animals in close proximity and learn about Yellowstone’s natural geologic wonders. Expect to stop frequently for photographs and wildlife viewing to ensure you capture every moment of your Yellowstone tour.
- 90 mile round-trip
- Tour lasts 11-12 hours, Departs: 6-6:30 a.m.; returns: 5-5:30 p.m.
- Breakfast, Homemade picnic style lunch
- Door-to-door transportation / Hotel pick-up
- Use of snow boots, helmet, jacket and bibs, gloves
- Use of snowmobiles
Day Tour Pricing
- DriverRanges from $275-495
- PassengerRanges from $175-305
- *Children must be a minimum of eight (8) years of age for this tour, ten (10) is the recommended minimum age.
- Drivers must have a valid driver’s license for this tour and it will be verified
- Price Excludes Park Entry fee. Mandatory additional $30 park entrance fee per snowmobile.
- Available December 15th until March 15th (depending upon snow-levels)
- Can only accommodate up to 8 snowmobiles per day (2-up) due to Yellowstone park permit restrictions (so PLEASE book early to guarantee your spot!)
READY TO BOOK AN UNFORGETTABLE YELLOWSTONE OLD FAITHFUL SNOWMOBILE TOUR?
Contact BrushBuck today to learn more about our snowmobile tours!
What Our Guests Say
Yellowstone tour checked all the boxes! Captain Steve picked our private party up on time and kicked things off by showing us animals immediately after leaving... read moreMark B10/01/2021
We had a party of 4 on the Yellowstone Old Faithful, waterfalls, and wildlife tour. It was wonderful. Faith, our... read moreAngie A.9/29/2021
We had a great experience last night with Gannon/Gan finding native wildlife. His expert knowledge about the Grand Tetons,... read morejudy h.8/25/2021
Perfect tour with extremely knowledgeable guides, who were also excellent photographers! We saw so much of Yellowstone, including the main... read moreCarly T.8/24/2021
I would give 10 stars if allowed. Our guide Cade Castle was amazing. His enthusiasm and knowledge of Yellowstone, Grand... read moreKristin C.8/18/2021
Amazing tour today with Kaya! Our tour guide was very knowledgeable in both history and wildlife of the Grand Tetons... read moreMichele L.8/04/2021
We had a great time on this tour thanks to Neil. We went on this tour towards the end of... read moreLarry D.7/14/2021
So glad we did this wildlife tour!! It’s our first visit to the Tetons and we wanted to make sure... read moreLoran B.7/13/2021
This was a fun and educational experience. Grant, our guide, was so patient, knew exactly where to go and gave... read moreMelissa S.7/08/2021
Amanda was an amazing guide! Super knowledgeable and friendly, we had a great safari tour with her. She found tons... read moreKatherine D.7/05/2021
We did the Full Day Wildlife Tour of Grand Tetons and Yellowstone. It was fantastic! Our tour guide Zinnia was... read moreGina G.6/29/2021
BrushBuck tours are well worth their price. My family of adults and seniors recently enjoyed a 12 hour Yellowstone... read moreLana B.6/29/2021