Our most popular tours: see the majestic geyser Old Faithful OR cruise through the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone. Watch Old Faithful erupt in a plume of steam into the winter air OR experience big game animals in close proximity and learn about Yellowstone’s natural geologic wonders. Stop frequently for photographs and viewing.
On our Yellowstone snowmobile tours, you’ll experience the beauty of Yellowstone National Park with style and adventure. Choose between two of our most popular snowmobile tours:
See the majestic Old Faithful geyser erupt in a plume of steam into the winter air
See two spectacular waterfalls at the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone
Either snowmobile tour will allow you to see big game animals in close proximity and learn about Yellowstone’s natural geologic wonders. Expect to stop frequently for photographs and wildlife viewing to ensure you capture every moment of your Yellowstone tour.
- 90 mile round-trip
- Tour lasts 11-12 hours, Departs: 6-6:30 a.m.; returns: 5-5:30 p.m.
- Breakfast, Homemade picnic style lunch
- Door-to-door transportation / Hotel pick-up
- Use of snow boots, helmet, jacket and bibs, gloves
- Use of snowmobiles
Day Tour Pricing
- DriverRanges from $275-495
- PassengerRanges from $175-305
- *Children must be a minimum of eight (8) years of age for this tour, ten (10) is the recommended minimum age.
- Drivers must have a valid driver’s license for this tour and it will be verified
- Price Excludes Park Entry fee. Mandatory additional $30 park entrance fee per snowmobile.
- Available December 15th until March 15th (depending upon snow-levels)
- Can only accommodate up to 8 snowmobiles per day (2-up) due to Yellowstone park permit restrictions (so PLEASE book early to guarantee your spot!)
READY TO BOOK AN UNFORGETTABLE YELLOWSTONE OLD FAITHFUL SNOWMOBILE TOUR?
Contact BrushBuck today to learn more about our snowmobile tours!
What Our Guests Say
- Virginia H.7/24/2021
We had a great time on this tour thanks to Neil. We went on this tour towards the end of... read moreLarry D.7/14/2021
We had a great guide, Kenny, who was very educational. I'm only giving 4 stars as it wasn't a successful... read moreJ N.7/13/2021
This was a fun and educational experience. Grant, our guide, was so patient, knew exactly where to go and gave... read moreMelissa S.7/08/2021
We had a fun family time with Jeff our guide this morning. There were 7 of us including my 2... read moreA S.6/30/2021
We did the Full Day Wildlife Tour of Grand Tetons and Yellowstone. It was fantastic! Our tour guide Zinnia was... read moreGina G.6/29/2021
We did the Yellowstone lower loop full day tour and had an AMAZING time. Our tour guide Austin was phenomenal... read moreTori H.6/27/2021
We just spent 12+ hours with BrushBuck Wildlife Tours and it was well worth the money and time. Austin, our... read moreJennie P.6/24/2021
We had the absolute BEST experience with Brush Buck! We booked two vans for 3 families and Austin and Kelsey... read moreJillian B.6/16/2021
Wow, what an amazing trip & company!!! We went on the 11 day Alaska trip and it far surpassed my... read morePatti B.6/15/2021
Zinnia is not only a great tour guide but she has an active interest in what she does. This is... read moreAllison T.6/11/2021
We booked the 8 hour morning tour and it was such an amazing experience. Our family of 5 learned... read moreMichelle R.6/05/2021