Old Faithful Snowmobile Tour
Explore the Yellowstone wilderness on a snowmobile tour, viewing wildlife, fantastic scenery, majestic waterfalls, and thermal features on this private adventure. Most of Yellowstone’s big game animals come down into the lower warm valleys for food and shelter. Follow the course of the mighty Yellowstone River as it cuts through granite chasms, creating the spectacular Yellowstone Falls, chronicled by artists such as Thomas Moran and Ansel Adams.
Your guide will pick you up for your Old Faithful snowmobile tour between 6:00 a.m. and 7:30 a.m. at your lodging and bring you back to our location where you’ll be outfitted with snowmobile gear – boots, one-piece suit, and helmet. Breakfast will be a grab-and-go style on the way to Yellowstone. We will also pick up sandwiches for lunch. Please be sure to let us know if you have any dietary restrictions ahead of time.
You’ll travel the 45 miles of groomed trail to Old Faithful by snowmobile, making several stops along the way; points of interest may include Moose Falls, Lewis Canyon, and West Thumb Geyser Basin. You’ll return to your lodging between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- 90 mile round-trip
- Tour lasts 11-12 hours, Departs: 6-6:30 a.m.; returns: 5-5:30 p.m.
- Breakfast, Homemade picnic style lunch
- Door-to-door transportation / Hotel pick-up
- Use of snow boots, helmet, snowsuit
- Use of snowmobiles
Day Tour Pricing
- Solo Driver$525.00 depending on time of year
- Tandem Driver and Passenger$855.00 depending on time of year
- Departure Times: 6:00-7:30 a.m. – Exact trip departure time will be confirmed the night before
- Trip Ideal For: Those who want to enjoy the winter scenery, visit Old Faithful, and learn about the park’s history and geology!
- Meals Menu: Breakfast and lunch are included
- Hotel Pick-up is included
- Snowmobile Type: 2016 or ’17 Ski Doo 4-stroke machines
- Age Restrictions: Drivers must have a valid driver’s license and passengers must be 8 years or older, although we recommend being at least 10 years or old.
- WHAT TO BRING
- Winter clothing
- Driver’s license
READY TO BOOK AN UNFORGETTABLE YELLOWSTONE OLD FAITHFUL SNOWMOBILE TOUR?
Contact BrushBuck today to learn more about our snowmobile tours!