Our Yellowstone National Park Old Faithful and Lower Loop Tour is a fantastic way to observe wildlife as well as take in Yellowstone’s numerous geyser basins. Our day will begin by passing through Grand Teton National Park, taking time to stop and observe wildlife and scenery along the way. We will continue on to Yellowstone National Park, making stops at Old Faithful geyser, Yellowstone Lake, the Lower Falls of the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, as well as several other geyser basins.
Yellowstone National Park’s rich history, geology, wildfires and wildlife will be discussed in detail throughout the tour. Wildlife that is often observed on this tour are bison, grizzly bears, black bears, wolves, moose, elk, eagles, mule deer, pronghorn, and coyotes. We will have offer many stops throughout the tour for guests to get out of the vehicle and observe the different wildlife viewing opportunities with the binoculars and scope that we provide, and to walk the various boardwalks we stop at. This tour will include a picnic style lunch that will be served by your guide. The total length of this tour is approximately 12 hours.
- Enjoy possible wildlife sightings of grizzly and black bear, wolves, elk, moose, bison, bald eagles, and so much more
- See the beautiful Grand Teton National Park Mountain range in the morning light
- Walk the boardwalks at hydrothermal features such as Old Faithful Geyser, Fountain Paint-Pots and Mud-Pots, West Thumb
- View Hayden Valley, the Lower Falls of the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Yellowstone Lake, and the Old Faithful Inn
- This is the best tour for visitors who are short on time but want to see the most of Yellowstone National Park that they can in one day
- Tour will offer plenty of opportunities for easy walking and picture taking!
- Snacks and refreshments
- Picnic lunch
- Binoculars for each guest
- Spotting scope
- Park Entry fee. The park entry fee is $20.00 per adult (16 and up), good for seven days and is transferable to both National Parks. Guests who have a “Golden Age Pass” or an “Interagency Park Pass” can use these passes on the tour as well.
- Guide gratuity (10-15% of tour price recommended)
Public Tour Pricing
- Minimum of 2 people to operate (The 2 people do not have to be from the same group)$269
Private Tour Pricing
FOR GROUPS OF 12 OR MORE, PLEASE Contact Us
50% of the total price of the tour will be withheld outside of 48 hours; within 48 hours, the total price of the tour (100%) will be charged.
READY TO BOOK AN UNFORGETTABLE YELLOWSTONE DAY TOUR?
Contact BrushBuck today to reserve your Yellowstone adventure of a lifetime!
What Our Guests Say
It was well worth the money and the time! Kim was our guide and she was incredible, very personable, and... read moreHeather U.6/12/2021
Zinnia is not only a great tour guide but she has an active interest in what she does. This is... read moreAllison T.6/11/2021
Caden and Jeff were great guides. The company made sure to confirm the meeting time and included directions to the... read moreSue S.6/04/2021
Best tour I've ever taken, domestically or internationally, ask for zinnia! Her energy and willingness to do whatever it takes... read moreJa Fu F.6/03/2021
Gannon our guide knew where to go. we saw all the big game in the park.Highly recommend these guys.... read moreBob C.5/29/2021
We had a great time with Kyle as our tour guide he was so knowledgeable and easy going. We managed... read moreGeorge W.5/27/2021
We loved our tour with BrushBuck. Our guide Kyle was very informative, friendly and professional. Fantastic introduction to the park... read moreEoghan G.5/17/2021
We completed a one day with Gannon and Jeff saw so much wildlife and learned so much about the park... read moreTheresa C.5/15/2021
We are honeymooning in Jackson Hole and planned two different excursions with BrushBuck! Our first tour was a 4hr tour... read moreAlana H.4/29/2021
My husband and I had a private tour with Clint at BrushBuck Wildlife tours and it was GREAT! He was... read moreShannon W.4/19/2021
Kelsey was our awesome guide. She was super knowledgeable and interesting. We saw a ton of wildlife and learned some... read moreJill E.4/01/2021Alicia B.3/24/2021
Frequently Asked Questions
What Animals Can You See In Yellowstone?
Yellowstone National Park is home to a large amount of wildlife including grizzly and black bear, wolves, elk, moose, bison, bald eagles, osprey, coyote, river otters and so much more. Animal species that can be viewed will change throughout the year due to different seasonal changes.
Grand Teton National Park is also a spring and summer birders paradise. You will have the opportunity to see bald and golden eagles, sandhill cranes, osprey, hawks, and owls.
What is the Weather Like During the Summer at Yellowstone?
Summer typically starts early May and ends late October. Highs range between 60°F-80°F (16C-27C) with large fluctuations, especially at higher altitudes. Expect cooler morning and warm-hot afternoons.
How Are Guests Staying Safe During These Tours?
We take your safety extremely seriously and have a strict safety protocol on all our tours to insure a fun and safe adventure:
- Cleaning and sanitizing vehicles after every tour
- Use of disposable items such as: tablecloths, paper plates and cups
- Operating vehicles at 50% capacity to provide a greater social distance for customers throughout the tour.
- Operating private tours so each group one family or travel group
- Guests will have availability to face masks and hand sanitizer throughout the tour