Our Yellowstone National Park Old Faithful and Lower Loop Tour is a fantastic way to observe wildlife as well as take in Yellowstone’s numerous geyser basins. *Our day will begin by passing through Grand Teton National Park*, taking time to stop and observe wildlife and scenery along the way. We will continue on to Yellowstone National Park, making stops at Old Faithful geyser, Yellowstone Lake, the Lower Falls of the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, as well as several other geyser basins.
Yellowstone National Park’s rich history, geology, wildfires and wildlife will be discussed in detail throughout the tour. Wildlife that is often observed on this tour are bison, grizzly bears, black bears, wolves, moose, elk, eagles, mule deer, pronghorn, and coyotes. We will have offer many stops throughout the tour for guests to get out of the vehicle and observe the different wildlife viewing opportunities with the binoculars and scope that we provide, and to walk the various boardwalks we stop at. This tour will include a picnic style lunch that will be served by your guide. The total length of this tour is approximately 12 hours.
*Tour itinerary may change due to road closures. These road closures may be because of seasonal, weather related, and / or wildfire season. These closures will typically affect the south entrance of Yellowstone National Park. When these events occur, we will enter Yellowstone via West Yellowstone, Montana, bypassing Grand Teton National Park.
- Enjoy possible wildlife sightings of grizzly and black bear, wolves, elk, moose, bison, bald eagles, and so much more
- See the beautiful Grand Teton National Park Mountain range in the morning light
- Walk the boardwalks at hydrothermal features such as Old Faithful Geyser, Fountain Paint-Pots and Mud-Pots, West Thumb
- View Hayden Valley, the Lower Falls of the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Yellowstone Lake, and the Old Faithful Inn
- This is the best tour for visitors who are short on time but want to see the most of Yellowstone National Park that they can in one day
- Tour will offer plenty of opportunities for easy walking and picture taking!
- Snacks and refreshments
- Picnic lunch
- Binoculars for each guest
- Spotting scope
- Park Entry fee. The park entry fee is $20.00 per adult (16 and up), good for seven days. Guests who have a “Golden Age Pass” or an “Interagency Park Pass” can use these passes on the tour as well.
- Guide gratuity (10-15% of tour price recommended)
Public Tour Pricing
- Minimum of 2 people to operate (The 2 people do not have to be from the same group)$299
Private Tour Pricing
FOR GROUPS OF 12 OR MORE, PLEASE Contact Us
50% of the total price of the tour will be withheld outside of 48 hours; within 48 hours, the total price of the tour (100%) will be charged.
READY TO BOOK AN UNFORGETTABLE YELLOWSTONE DAY TOUR?
Contact BrushBuck today to reserve your Yellowstone adventure of a lifetime!
What Our Guests Say
Frequently Asked Questions
What Animals Can You See In Yellowstone?
Yellowstone National Park is home to a large amount of wildlife including grizzly and black bear, wolves, elk, moose, bison, bald eagles, osprey, coyote, river otters and so much more. Animal species that can be viewed will change throughout the year due to different seasonal changes.
Grand Teton National Park is also a spring and summer birders paradise. You will have the opportunity to see bald and golden eagles, sandhill cranes, osprey, hawks, and owls.
What is the Weather Like During the Summer at Yellowstone?
Summer typically starts early May and ends late October. Highs range between 60°F-80°F (16C-27C) with large fluctuations, especially at higher altitudes. Expect cooler morning and warm-hot afternoons.
How Are Guests Staying Safe During These Tours?
We take your safety extremely seriously. We follow strict cleaning and distancing protocols to inusre you have a safe and fun adventure!
- Cleaning and sanitizing vehicles after every tour
- Use of disposable / compostable items such as: tablecloths, paper plates and cups
- Operating private tours so each group one family or travel group
- Guests will have availability to face masks and hand sanitizer throughout the tour