Our Yellowstone National Park Old Faithful and Lower Loop Tour is a fantastic way to observe wildlife as well as take in Yellowstone’s numerous geyser basins. Our day will begin by passing through Grand Teton National Park, taking time to stop and observe wildlife and scenery along the way. We will continue on to Yellowstone National Park, making stops at Old Faithful geyser, Yellowstone Lake, the Lower Falls of the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, as well as several other geyser basins.
Yellowstone National Park’s rich history, geology, wildfires and wildlife will be discussed in detail throughout the tour. Wildlife that is often observed on this tour are bison, grizzly bears, black bears, wolves, moose, elk, eagles, mule deer, pronghorn, and coyotes. We will have offer many stops throughout the tour for guests to get out of the vehicle and observe the different wildlife viewing opportunities with the binoculars and scope that we provide, and to walk the various boardwalks we stop at. This tour will include a picnic style lunch that will be served by your guide. The total length of this tour is approximately 12 hours.
- Enjoy possible wildlife sightings of grizzly and black bear, wolves, elk, moose, bison, bald eagles, and so much more
- See the beautiful Grand Teton National Park Mountain range in the morning light
- Walk the boardwalks at hydrothermal features such as Old Faithful Geyser, Fountain Paint-Pots and Mud-Pots, West Thumb
- View Hayden Valley, the Lower Falls of the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Yellowstone Lake, and the Old Faithful Inn
- This is the best tour for visitors who are short on time but want to see the most of Yellowstone National Park that they can in one day
- Tour will offer plenty of opportunities for easy walking and picture taking!
- Snacks and refreshments
- Picnic lunch
- Binoculars for each guest
- Spotting scope
- Park Entry fee. The park entry fee is $20.00 per adult (16 and up), good for seven days and is transferable to both National Parks. Guests who have a “Golden Age Pass” or an “Interagency Park Pass” can use these passes on the tour as well.
- Guide gratuity (10-15% of tour price recommended)
Public Tour Pricing
- Minimum of 2 people to operate (The 2 people do not have to be from the same group)$299
Private Tour Pricing
FOR GROUPS OF 12 OR MORE, PLEASE Contact Us
50% of the total price of the tour will be withheld outside of 48 hours; within 48 hours, the total price of the tour (100%) will be charged.
READY TO BOOK AN UNFORGETTABLE YELLOWSTONE DAY TOUR?
Contact BrushBuck today to reserve your Yellowstone adventure of a lifetime!
What Our Guests Say
We had a great experience last night with Gannon/Gan finding native wildlife. His expert knowledge about the Grand Tetons,... read morejudy h.8/25/2021
Perfect tour with extremely knowledgeable guides, who were also excellent photographers! We saw so much of Yellowstone, including the main... read moreCarly T.8/24/2021
I would give 10 stars if allowed. Our guide Cade Castle was amazing. His enthusiasm and knowledge of Yellowstone, Grand... read moreKristin C.8/18/2021
Amazing tour today with Kaya! Our tour guide was very knowledgeable in both history and wildlife of the Grand Tetons... read moreMichele L.8/04/2021
We had a great time on this tour thanks to Neil. We went on this tour towards the end of... read moreLarry D.7/14/2021
So glad we did this wildlife tour!! It’s our first visit to the Tetons and we wanted to make sure... read moreLoran B.7/13/2021
This was a fun and educational experience. Grant, our guide, was so patient, knew exactly where to go and gave... read moreMelissa S.7/08/2021
Amanda was an amazing guide! Super knowledgeable and friendly, we had a great safari tour with her. She found tons... read moreKatherine D.7/05/2021
We did the Full Day Wildlife Tour of Grand Tetons and Yellowstone. It was fantastic! Our tour guide Zinnia was... read moreGina G.6/29/2021
BrushBuck tours are well worth their price. My family of adults and seniors recently enjoyed a 12 hour Yellowstone... read moreLana B.6/29/2021
We just spent 12+ hours with BrushBuck Wildlife Tours and it was well worth the money and time. Austin, our... read moreJennie P.6/24/2021
We chose a private half day scenic wildlife tour in Teton National Park. Our tour guide was Faith. ... read morePhil S.6/18/2021
Frequently Asked Questions
What Animals Can You See In Yellowstone?
Yellowstone National Park is home to a large amount of wildlife including grizzly and black bear, wolves, elk, moose, bison, bald eagles, osprey, coyote, river otters and so much more. Animal species that can be viewed will change throughout the year due to different seasonal changes.
Grand Teton National Park is also a spring and summer birders paradise. You will have the opportunity to see bald and golden eagles, sandhill cranes, osprey, hawks, and owls.
What is the Weather Like During the Summer at Yellowstone?
Summer typically starts early May and ends late October. Highs range between 60°F-80°F (16C-27C) with large fluctuations, especially at higher altitudes. Expect cooler morning and warm-hot afternoons.
How Are Guests Staying Safe During These Tours?
We take your safety extremely seriously. We follow strict cleaning and distancing protocols to inusre you have a safe and fun adventure!
- Cleaning and sanitizing vehicles after every tour
- Use of disposable / compostable items such as: tablecloths, paper plates and cups
- Operating private tours so each group one family or travel group
- Guests will have availability to face masks and hand sanitizer throughout the tour