Grand Canyon of Yellowstone Snowmobile Tour
Explore the Yellowstone wilderness, viewing wildlife, fantastic scenery, majestic waterfalls, and thermal features on this private tour of Yellowstone’s Grand Canyon! Most of Yellowstone’s big game animals come down into the lower warm valleys for food and shelter. Follow the course of the mighty Yellowstone river as it cuts through granite chasms, creating the spectacular Yellowstone Falls, chronicled by artists such as Thomas Moran and Ansel Adams.
Your guide will pick you up between 6:00 a.m. and 7:00 a.m. at your lodging and bring you back to our location where you’ll be outfitted with snowmobile gear – boots, one-piece suit, and helmet. Breakfast will be a grab-and-go style on the way to Yellowstone. We will also pick up sandwiches for lunch. Please be sure to let us know if you have any dietary restrictions ahead of time.
You’ll follow the groomed trail, 65 miles one-way, to the spectacular Yellowstone Falls. The trail follows Yellowstone Lake and you’ll make stops each way for photos, wildlife viewing, and to learn about the history of Yellowstone National Park on this amazing tour. This is an all-day adventure that will have you on your snowmobile for about 8 hours and cover 130 miles round-trip on your snowmobile! You’ll return to your lodging around 6 p.m.- 7 p.m.
*Please note: Since this is such a long & physically demanding day, drivers must have experience in driving a snowmobile. We also highly recommend not being a passenger; passengers do not get the direct heat from the engine that makes for a colder ride. HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDED for kids under the age of 12 years old.
- 90 mile round-trip
- Tour lasts 11-12 hours, Departs: 6-6:30 a.m.; returns: 5-5:30 p.m.
- Breakfast, Homemade picnic style lunch
- Door-to-door transportation / Hotel pick-up
- Use of snow boots, helmet, snowsuit
- Use of snowmobiles
Day Tour Pricing
- Solo Driver$525.00 depending on time of year
- Tandem Driver and Passenger$855.00 depending on time of year
- Departure Times: 6:00-7:30 a.m. – Exact trip departure time will be confirmed the night before
- Trip Ideal For: Those who want to enjoy the winter scenery, visit Old Faithful, and learn about the park’s history and geology!
- Meals Menu: Breakfast and lunch are included
- Hotel Pick-up is included
- Snowmobile Type: 2016 or ’17 Ski Doo 4-stroke machines
- Restrictions: Drivers must have a valid driver’s license & have had prior snowmobile experience. Children passengers must be 10 years old, but we highly recommend at least being 12 years old. This tour requires physical stamina and you must be able to be on a snowmobile for 6 to 7 hours in potentially subzero weather. If your party does not meet our restrictions, we do offer snow coach tours to the Grand Canyon (please call for availability).
- WHAT TO BRING
- Winter clothing
- Driver’s license
READY TO BOOK AN UNFORGETTABLE YELLOWSTONE OLD FAITHFUL SNOWMOBILE TOUR?
Contact BrushBuck today to learn more about our snowmobile tours!