Our Private Yellowstone tours are centered on wildlife within Yellowstone National Park. Our guests will spend a full day within Yellowstone on a private tour with expert guides taking time to observe wildlife and Yellowstone’s several valleys and mountainous areas.
We will also stop at The Grand Canyon of Yellowstone to view the Upper and Lower Falls of the Yellowstone River. Yellowstone National Park’s history, geology, wildfires and wildlife will also be discussed in detail throughout the tour. This private tour will include a picnic style lunch that will be served by your guide. The total length of this tour is between 10 and 12 hours.
- Hotel pickup
- Snacks and picnic lunch
- Binoculars and spotting scopes
- *Excludes Park Entry fee. The park entry fee is $20.00 per adult (16 and up), good for seven days and is transferable to both National Parks. Guests who have a “Golden Age Pass” or an “Interagency Park Pass” can use these passes on the tour as well.
- Guide gratuity (10-15% of tour price recommended)
Private Tour Pricing
FOR GROUPS OF 12 OR MORE, PLEASE CALL US
50% of the total price of the tour will be withheld outside of 48 hours; within 48 hours, the total price of the tour (100%) will be charged.
WHAT’S YOUR PERFECT TOUR? REGISTER NOW!
Please feel free to contact BrushBuck today to reserve your adventure of a lifetime!
What Our Guests Say
Frequently Asked Questions
What Wildlife Can Be Seen In Yellowstone?
Yellowstone hosts a vast number of wildlife including the most popular critters: grizzly and black bear, wolves, elk, moose, bison, bald eagles, osprey, coyote, river otters and so much more. Animal species that can be viewed will change throughout the year due to different seasonal changes.
Yellowstone is also a birders paradise, especially in the spring and summer. You will have the opportunity to see bald and golden eagles, sandhill cranes, osprey, hawks, and owls.
When is the Best Time to Visit Yellowstone?
July and August are the most popular months to visit.
The best times to visit Yellowstone National Park are from April to May and between September and October. These shoulder months offer mild weather and fewer crowds.
It is hard to pass up the incredible winter experiences as well – especially when you can cruise through the park on a snowmobile or snow coach!
Can you Really See the Best of Yellowstone on a Single Day Tour?
That depends on your priorities! Our private tours offer the best opportunity to see exactly what you want! Private tours offer plenty of flexibility with an experienced guide.
What Precautions Are Being Taken To Keep Guests Safe?
We take your safety extremely seriously. We follow strict cleaning and distancing protocols to inusre you have a safe and fun adventure!
- Cleaning and sanitizing vehicles after every tour
- Use of disposable / compostable items such as: tablecloths, paper plates and cups
- Operating private tours so each group one family or travel group
- Guests will have availability to face masks and hand sanitizer throughout the tour