Guests will experience all that Grand Teton has to offer with more back road traveling on our full-day Grand Teton National Park Tour! On this trip, the traveler will discover the diverse wildlife of the park and surrounding area, and learn about the many historical and geological features of Grand Teton. Wildlife sightings may include grizzly and black bear, moose, eagles, elk, bison, wolves, pronghorn, and coyotes. A fun outdoor picnic will also be included in the tour!
- Hotel Pickup/Drop-off, adjustable pickup times
- Snacks and picnic lunch
- Use of binoculars and spotting scopes
- Excludes Park Entry fee. The park entry fee is $20.00 per adult (16 and up), good for seven days and is transferable to both National Parks. Guests who have a “Golden Age Pass” or an “Interagency Park Pass” can use these passes on the tour as well.
- Guide gratuity (10-15% of tour price recommended)
Public Tour Pricing
- Minimum of 2 people to operate (2 people do not have to be from the same group)$249 / person
50% of the total price of the tour will be withheld outside of 48 hours; within 48 hours, the total price of the tour (100%) will be charged.
Private Tour Pricing
FOR GROUPS OF 7 OR MORE, PLEASE CALL US
WHAT’S YOUR PERFECT TOUR? CONTACT US!
Please feel free to contact BrushBuck today to reserve your adventure of a lifetime!