Join Brushbuck Wildlife Tours on an expertly guided Grand Teton Half-Day Tour focused on wildlife observation and natural history of Grand Teton National Park. Booking options include public or private tours options with morning and afternoon start times.
Elk, moose, mule deer, pronghorn, bison, bighorn sheep, grizzly and black bear, and wolves can all be seen within the park boundaries. Animal species that can be viewed will change throughout the year due to different seasonal changes in Grand Teton National Park.
Grand Teton National Park is also a spring and summer birders paradise. You will have opportunity to see bald and golden eagles, sandhill cranes, osprey, hawks, and owls.
This tour also covers the human and natural history of Grand Teton National Park as well as the diverse geology within the park. Frequent stops will be made to observe and photograph the various wildlife and landmark points of interest.
- Experience our EXCLUSIVE open-air safari vehicle during the Grand Teton National Park summer months (approximately June 1st-September 10th)! *weather-dependent*
- For cooler months, enjoy our heated/air-conditioned enclosed tour vehicles (approximately September 11th-May 31st)
- Enjoy possible wildlife sightings of grizzly and black bear, wolves, elk, moose, bison, bald eagles, pronghorn and so much more.
- See the beautiful Grand Teton National Park Mountain range and landscape.
- Learn about the natural history and geology that has shaped Grand Teton National Park.
- Professional spotting scopes and binoculars provided.
- Tour will offer plenty of opportunities for photography.
- Snacks and refreshments
- Binoculars for each guest
- Spotting scope
- Park Entry fee. The park entry fee is $20.00 per adult (16 and up), good for seven days and is transferable to both National Parks. Guests who have a “Golden Age Pass” or an “Interagency Park Pass” can use these passes on the tour as well.
- Guide gratuity (10-15% of tour price recommended)
Public Tour Pricing
- Minimum of 2 people to operate (2 people do not have to be from the same group)$139 / person
50% of the total price of the tour will be withheld outside of 48 hours; within 48 hours, the total price of the tour (100%) will be charged.
Private Tour Pricing
READY TO BOOK AN UNFORGETTABLE GRAND TETON HALF-DAY TOUR?
Contact BrushBuck today to reserve your Grand Teton adventure of a lifetime!
What Our Guests Say
We had a great experience last night with Gannon/Gan finding native wildlife. His expert knowledge about the Grand Tetons,... read morejudy h.8/25/2021
Perfect tour with extremely knowledgeable guides, who were also excellent photographers! We saw so much of Yellowstone, including the main... read moreCarly T.8/24/2021
I would give 10 stars if allowed. Our guide Cade Castle was amazing. His enthusiasm and knowledge of Yellowstone, Grand... read moreKristin C.8/18/2021
Amazing tour today with Kaya! Our tour guide was very knowledgeable in both history and wildlife of the Grand Tetons... read moreMichele L.8/04/2021
We had a great time on this tour thanks to Neil. We went on this tour towards the end of... read moreLarry D.7/14/2021
So glad we did this wildlife tour!! It’s our first visit to the Tetons and we wanted to make sure... read moreLoran B.7/13/2021
This was a fun and educational experience. Grant, our guide, was so patient, knew exactly where to go and gave... read moreMelissa S.7/08/2021
Amanda was an amazing guide! Super knowledgeable and friendly, we had a great safari tour with her. She found tons... read moreKatherine D.7/05/2021
We did the Full Day Wildlife Tour of Grand Tetons and Yellowstone. It was fantastic! Our tour guide Zinnia was... read moreGina G.6/29/2021
BrushBuck tours are well worth their price. My family of adults and seniors recently enjoyed a 12 hour Yellowstone... read moreLana B.6/29/2021
We just spent 12+ hours with BrushBuck Wildlife Tours and it was well worth the money and time. Austin, our... read moreJennie P.6/24/2021
We chose a private half day scenic wildlife tour in Teton National Park. Our tour guide was Faith. ... read morePhil S.6/18/2021