Join Brushbuck Wildlife Tours on an expertly guided Grand Teton Half-Day Tour focused on wildlife observation and natural history of Grand Teton National Park. Booking options include public or private tours options with morning and afternoon start times.
Elk, moose, mule deer, pronghorn, bison, bighorn sheep, grizzly and black bear, and wolves can all be seen within the park boundaries. Animal species that can be viewed will change throughout the year due to different seasonal changes in Grand Teton National Park.
Grand Teton National Park is also a spring and summer birders paradise. You will have opportunity to see bald and golden eagles, sandhill cranes, osprey, hawks, and owls.
This tour also covers the human and natural history of Grand Teton National Park as well as the diverse geology within the park. Frequent stops will be made to observe and photograph the various wildlife and landmark points of interest.
- Experience our EXCLUSIVE open-air safari vehicle during the Grand Teton National Park summer months (approximately June 1st-September 10th)! *weather-dependent*
- For cooler months, enjoy our heated/air-conditioned enclosed tour vehicles (approximately September 11th-May 31st)
- Enjoy possible wildlife sightings of grizzly and black bear, wolves, elk, moose, bison, bald eagles, pronghorn and so much more.
- See the beautiful Grand Teton National Park Mountain range and landscape.
- Learn about the natural history and geology that has shaped Grand Teton National Park.
- Professional spotting scopes and binoculars provided.
- Tour will offer plenty of opportunities for photography.
- Snacks and refreshments
- Binoculars for each guest
- Spotting scope
- Park Entry fee. The park entry fee is $20.00 per adult (16 and up), and good for seven days. Guests who have a “Golden Age Pass” or an “Interagency Park Pass” can use these passes on the tour as well.
- Guide gratuity (10-15% of tour price recommended)
Public Tour Pricing
- Minimum of 2 people to operate (2 people do not have to be from the same group)$139 / person
50% of the total price of the tour will be withheld outside of 48 hours; within 48 hours, the total price of the tour (100%) will be charged.
Private Tour Pricing
READY TO BOOK AN UNFORGETTABLE GRAND TETON HALF-DAY TOUR?
Contact BrushBuck today to reserve your Grand Teton adventure of a lifetime!