Take this Winter Tour to observe numerous species of wildlife in Grand Teton National Park. Visit a Native American Petroglyph site, the National Bighorn Sheep Interpretive Center and take the perfect photo of a bison in front of the Teton Range.
Travel from Jackson Hole and start an adventure through the breathtaking Grand Teton National Park. Make stops to observe numerous species of wildlife and take in one of the most scenic drives the American West has to offer. Explore with a professional guide who will talk to you about everything you see, and stop for a warming lunch in a small Wyoming town.
Your day will include a stop at the National Bighorn Sheep Interpretive Center that features dioramas with full-scale taxidermy mounts that recreate bighorn habitat. Enjoy interactive exhibits about wildlife management and special adaptations of wild sheep, and wildlife films.
Have a chance to view bighorn sheep in their wintering grounds. It is not uncommon to see 200-300 bighorn sheep during this tour in the winter months. Wildlife viewing opportunities that are often encountered on this tour include bison, elk, moose, mule deer, wolves, bald and golden eagles, pronghorn, coyotes, and bighorn sheep.
After enjoying lunch at a restaurant in Dubois, Wyoming, view prehistoric Shoshone Native American petroglyphs that are thousands of years old.
- View Grand Teton National Park in winter splendor
- See Bighorn Sheep and visit the National Bighorn Sheep Interpretive Center
- Enjoy possible wildlife sightings of wolves, elk, moose, bison, bald eagles, and more
- Visit Native American petroglyph’s that are over 2000 years old
- Learn about the natural history and geology that has shaped the area
- Hotel Pickup/Drop-off in Jackson Hole area
- National Bighorn Sheep Interpretive Center Entrance Fee
- Restaurant lunch in Dubois, Wyoming
- Snacks and refreshments
- Use of binoculars and spotting scopes
- Park Entry fee. The park entry fee is $20.00 per adult (16 and up), good for seven days and is transferable to both National Parks. Guests who have a “Golden Age Pass” or an “Interagency Park Pass” can use these passes on the tour as well.
- Guide gratuity (10-15% of tour price recommended)
Public Tour Pricing
- Minimum of 2 people to operate (2 people do not have to be from the same group)$275 / Person
Private Tour Pricing
With groups of 7 or more, please call for pricing
WHAT’S YOUR PERFECT TOUR? REGISTER NOW!
Please feel free to contact BrushBuck today to reserve your adventure of a lifetime!
What Our Guests Say
It was well worth the money and the time! Kim was our guide and she was incredible, very personable, and... read moreHeather U.6/12/2021
Zinnia is not only a great tour guide but she has an active interest in what she does. This is... read moreAllison T.6/11/2021
Caden and Jeff were great guides. The company made sure to confirm the meeting time and included directions to the... read moreSue S.6/04/2021
Best tour I've ever taken, domestically or internationally, ask for zinnia! Her energy and willingness to do whatever it takes... read moreJa Fu F.6/03/2021
Gannon our guide knew where to go. we saw all the big game in the park.Highly recommend these guys.... read moreBob C.5/29/2021
We had a great time with Kyle as our tour guide he was so knowledgeable and easy going. We managed... read moreGeorge W.5/27/2021
We loved our tour with BrushBuck. Our guide Kyle was very informative, friendly and professional. Fantastic introduction to the park... read moreEoghan G.5/17/2021
We completed a one day with Gannon and Jeff saw so much wildlife and learned so much about the park... read moreTheresa C.5/15/2021
We are honeymooning in Jackson Hole and planned two different excursions with BrushBuck! Our first tour was a 4hr tour... read moreAlana H.4/29/2021
My husband and I had a private tour with Clint at BrushBuck Wildlife tours and it was GREAT! He was... read moreShannon W.4/19/2021
Kelsey was our awesome guide. She was super knowledgeable and interesting. We saw a ton of wildlife and learned some... read moreJill E.4/01/2021Alicia B.3/24/2021