Take this Winter Tour to observe numerous species of wildlife in Grand Teton National Park. Visit a Native American Petroglyph site, the National Bighorn Sheep Interpretive Center and take the perfect photo of a bison in front of the Teton Range.
Travel from Jackson Hole and start an adventure through the breathtaking Grand Teton National Park. Make stops to observe numerous species of wildlife and take in one of the most scenic drives the American West has to offer. Explore with a professional guide who will talk to you about everything you see, and stop for a warming lunch in a small Wyoming town.
Your day will include a stop at the National Bighorn Sheep Interpretive Center that features dioramas with full-scale taxidermy mounts that recreate bighorn habitat. Enjoy interactive exhibits about wildlife management and special adaptations of wild sheep, and wildlife films.
Have a chance to view bighorn sheep in their wintering grounds. It is not uncommon to see 200-300 bighorn sheep during this tour in the winter months. Wildlife viewing opportunities that are often encountered on this tour include bison, elk, moose, mule deer, wolves, bald and golden eagles, pronghorn, coyotes, and bighorn sheep.
After enjoying lunch at a restaurant in Dubois, Wyoming, view prehistoric Shoshone Native American petroglyphs that are thousands of years old.
- View Grand Teton National Park in winter splendor
- See Bighorn Sheep and visit the National Bighorn Sheep Interpretive Center
- Enjoy possible wildlife sightings of wolves, elk, moose, bison, bald eagles, and more
- Visit Native American petroglyph’s that are over 2000 years old
- Learn about the natural history and geology that has shaped the area
- Hotel Pickup/Drop-off in Jackson Hole area
- National Bighorn Sheep Interpretive Center Entrance Fee
- Restaurant lunch in Dubois, Wyoming
- Snacks and refreshments
- Use of binoculars and spotting scopes
- Park Entry fee. The park entry fee is $20.00 per adult (16 and up), good for seven days and is transferable to both National Parks. Guests who have a “Golden Age Pass” or an “Interagency Park Pass” can use these passes on the tour as well.
- Guide gratuity (10-15% of tour price recommended)
Public Tour Pricing
- Minimum of 2 people to operate (2 people do not have to be from the same group)$275 / Person
50% of the total price of the tour will be withheld outside of 48 hours; within 48 hours, the total price of the tour (100%) will be charged.
Private Tour Pricing
With groups of 7 or more, please call for pricing
WHAT’S YOUR PERFECT TOUR? REGISTER NOW!
Please feel free to contact BrushBuck today to reserve your adventure of a lifetime!
What Our Guests Say
We had a great experience last night with Gannon/Gan finding native wildlife. His expert knowledge about the Grand Tetons,... read morejudy h.8/25/2021
Perfect tour with extremely knowledgeable guides, who were also excellent photographers! We saw so much of Yellowstone, including the main... read moreCarly T.8/24/2021
I would give 10 stars if allowed. Our guide Cade Castle was amazing. His enthusiasm and knowledge of Yellowstone, Grand... read moreKristin C.8/18/2021
Amazing tour today with Kaya! Our tour guide was very knowledgeable in both history and wildlife of the Grand Tetons... read moreMichele L.8/04/2021
We had a great time on this tour thanks to Neil. We went on this tour towards the end of... read moreLarry D.7/14/2021
So glad we did this wildlife tour!! It’s our first visit to the Tetons and we wanted to make sure... read moreLoran B.7/13/2021
This was a fun and educational experience. Grant, our guide, was so patient, knew exactly where to go and gave... read moreMelissa S.7/08/2021
Amanda was an amazing guide! Super knowledgeable and friendly, we had a great safari tour with her. She found tons... read moreKatherine D.7/05/2021
We did the Full Day Wildlife Tour of Grand Tetons and Yellowstone. It was fantastic! Our tour guide Zinnia was... read moreGina G.6/29/2021
BrushBuck tours are well worth their price. My family of adults and seniors recently enjoyed a 12 hour Yellowstone... read moreLana B.6/29/2021
We just spent 12+ hours with BrushBuck Wildlife Tours and it was well worth the money and time. Austin, our... read moreJennie P.6/24/2021
We chose a private half day scenic wildlife tour in Teton National Park. Our tour guide was Faith. ... read morePhil S.6/18/2021