Experience the major highlights of Yellowstone National Park on this one day adventure!
- Enjoy possible wildlife sightings of grizzly and black bear, wolves, elk, moose, bison, bald eagles, and so much more
- See the beautiful Grand Teton National Park Mountain range in the morning light
- Walk the boardwalks at hydrothermal features such as Old Faithful Geyser, Fountain Paint-Pots and Mud-Pots, West Thumb
- View Hayden Valley, the Lower Falls of the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Yellowstone Lake, and the Old Faithful Inn
- This is the best tour for visitors who are short on time but want to see the most of Yellowstone National Park that they can in one day
- Tour will offer plenty of opportunities for easy walking and picture taking!
BrushBuck Wildlife Tours Yellowstone National Park Old Faithful and Lower Loop Tour is a fantastic way to observe wildlife as well as take in Yellowstone’s numerous geyser basins. Our day will begin by passing through Grand Teton National Park, taking time to stop and observe wildlife and scenery along the way. We will continue on to Yellowstone National Park, making stops at Old Faithful geyser, Yellowstone Lake, the Lower Falls of the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, as well as several other geyser basins. Yellowstone National Park’s rich history, geology, wildfires and wildlife will be discussed in detail throughout the tour. Wildlife that is often observed on this tour are bison, grizzly bears, black bears, wolves, moose, elk, eagles, mule deer, pronghorn, and coyotes. We will have offer many stops throughout the tour for guests to get out of the vehicle and observe the different wildlife viewing opportunities with the binoculars and scope that we provide, and to walk the various boardwalks we stop at. This tour will include a picnic style lunch that will be served by your guide. The total length of this tour is approximately 12 hours.
PUBLIC TOUR PRICING
|$229 PER PERSON WITH A MINIMUM OF 2 PEOPLE TO OPERATE (the 2 people do not have to be from the same group)|
PRIVATE TOUR PRICING
|Party Size||1-2 People||3 People||4 People||5 People||6 People||7 People||8 People||9 People||10 People||11 People|
Tour Exclusions: PRICING DOES NOT INCLUDE PARK ENTRANCE FEE or GUIDE GRATUITY.
FOR GROUPS OF 12 OR MORE, PLEASE CALL US
- Hotel pickup
- Snacks and picnic lunch
- Binoculars and spotting scope
Park Entry fee. The park entry fee is $20.00 per adult (16 and up), good for seven days and is transferable to both National Parks. Guests who have a “Golden Age Pass” or an “Interagency Park Pass” can use these passes on the tour as well.
Guide gratuity (10-15% of tour price recommended)
This tour operates from late April through early November
50% of the total price of the tour will be withheld outside of 48 hours; within 48 hours, the total price of the tour (100%) will be charged.
WHAT’S YOUR PERFECT TOUR? REGISTER NOW!
Please feel free to contact BrushBuck today to reserve your adventure of a lifetime!