Observe unforgettable wildlife viewing in Grand Teton National Park on this four- hour safari!
- Experience our EXCLUSIVE open-air safari vehicle during the Grand Teton National Park summer months!
- Enjoy possible wildlife sightings of grizzly and black bear, wolves, elk, moose, bison, bald eagles, pronghorn and so much more
- See the beautiful Grand Teton National Park Mountain range and landscape
- Learn about the human and natural history, and geology that has shaped Grand Teton National Park
- This is the best tour for visitors who are short on time or budget but want to see the most of Grand Teton National Park that they can in one morning or evening
- Tour will offer plenty of opportunities for picture taking
BrushBuck Wildlife Tours Grand Teton Dawn or Dusk Tours are four-hour excursions focused on wildlife observation. Grand Teton National Park is part of the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem and is filled with amazing wildlife and scenery! Elk, moose, mule deer, pronghorn, bison, bighorn sheep, grizzly and black bear, and wolves can all be seen within the park boundaries (Animal species that can be viewed will change throughout the year due to different seasonal changes in Grand Teton National Park). Grand Teton National Park is also a spring and summer birders paradise that includes bald and golden eagles, sandhill cranes, osprey, hawks, and owls. This tour also covers the human and natural history of Grand Teton National Park as well as the diverse geology within the park. Frequent stops will be made to observe and photograph the various wildlife and landmark points of interest.
Guests traveling between June 10th-September 10th on the PUBLIC Grand Teton National Park four-hour tour will be in our EXCLUSIVE BrushBuck Wildlife Tours Open-Air Safari Vehicle *weather dependent. In case of cooler mountain weather during these summer months, BrushBuck Wildlife Tours will tour in an enclosed vehicle*. Private tour guests traveling with BrushBuck Wildlife Tours between June 10th-September 10th will be in an enclosed vehicle, unless guests have opted to book the Open-Air Safari Vehicle out completely.
Guests traveling between September 11th-June 9th on PUBLIC and PRIVATE Grand Teton National Park four-hour tours will travel in an enclosed vehicle.
PHOTOS FROM THE TOUR
PRIVATE TOUR PRICING
|Party Size||1-2 People||3 People||4 People||5 People||6 People|
FOR GROUPS OF 6 OR MORE, PLEASE CALL US
PUBLIC TOUR PRICING
|$125 PER PERSON WITH A MINIMUM OF 2 PEOPLE TO OPERATE|
- Snacks and refreshments
- Binoculars for each guest
- Spotting scope
Park Entry fee. The park entry fee is $20.00 per adult (16 and up), good for seven days and is transferable to both National Parks. Guests who have a “Golden Age Pass” or an “Interagency Park Pass” can use these passes on the tour as well.
Guide gratuity (10-15% of tour price recommended)
Available All Year
50% of the total price of the tour will be withheld outside of 48 hours; within 48 hours, the total price of the tour (100%) will be charged.
WHAT’S YOUR PERFECT TOUR? REGISTER NOW!
Please feel free to contact BrushBuck today to reserve your adventure of a lifetime!