Snowmobile along the Continental Divide with blue sky and deep deep powder with the spectacular Grand Teton Mountain views from the beauty of 10,000 feet.
Famous for wide-open, powder-filled meadows, and 600 miles of groomed trails, there is something here for everyone, from brand new riders to serious powder hounds. Get ready for breathtaking scenery and some of the best snowmobiling of your life!
- This tour is great for off trail riding in deep powder
- Great for new riders and experienced riders alike
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Door-to-door transportation / Hotel pick-up
- Use of snow boots, helmet, snowsuit
- Use of snowmobiles
- DriverStarting at $290
- PassengerStarting at $230
- Child passengers must at least 6 years of age
- Drivers must be at least 16 years of age with a valid driver’s license.
- 15% gratuity will be added for all private tours
- If you are taking passengers on this tour you will have to stay on the trail!
- Available December 5th until March 31st
- Departs early: 8:00am; returns between 5:00 – 5:30pm
READY TO BOOK AN UNFORGETTABLE CONTINENTAL DIVIDE TOUR?
Contact BrushBuck today to learn more about our snowmobile tours!
What Our Guests Say
- If I could give more than five stars I would! I had a wonderful time with Kyle, my guide, for... read moreIf I could give more than five stars I would! I had a wonderful time with Kyle, my guide, for the day long wildlife tour in the Tetons. He was a wealth of information and had a special gift for spotting wildlife. His enthusiasm for wildlife was contagious! The van was very comfortable and snacks and drinks were provided throughout the day. Our wonderful lunch at Dornan’s was also included. I would HIGHLY recommend! read lessWhitney S.3/03/2023We recently did two full days of guided tours, with Kelsey as our guide both days. We had such a... read moreWe recently did two full days of guided tours, with Kelsey as our guide both days. We had such a great time. Of course it’s hard to go wrong with the beauty of Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks, but Kelsey helped make the trip better than we imagined. First of all, Kelsey was fun to be around. She didn’t mind our lame dad jokes and constant ribbing between the seven guys we had. She laughed and participated which was more fun for all of us. Second, Kelsey really knows her stuff. She has a degree in biology and boy did it show. She was so knowledgeable about every animal we asked about. She knew about their breeding habits, their genealogy, and more. It was quite intriguing listening to her descriptions of what we were seeing. Third, she went out of the way to make the trip memorable. She simply would not quit on making sure we saw the wildlife we wanted to see. On the second full day tour, she told us she’d stayed up late reading up on many topics she thought we might ask about. It was really cool to hear that she took the time to prepare like that for our tour. We saw just about everything we’d hoped to see and more. Moose, bison, otters, bald eagle, elk, pronghorn, the list goes on and on. It is such a magical place and we enjoyed it far more because of the professionalism and dedication of Kelsey and BrushBuck Tours. Well done and I highly recommend you use them on your next adventure. read lessRich S.12/16/2022We had the best experience on our wildlife safari with Rachel! She was the most enjoyable person and knew SO... read moreWe had the best experience on our wildlife safari with Rachel! She was the most enjoyable person and knew SO much about the Grand Tetons, Yellowstone, wildlife, history, and more. Our entire group loved her, so much that we canceled another tour with a different company and booked a second tour with her! The area was beautiful and the tours were great, but Rachel is truly what set it apart! read lessMorgan W.8/30/2022
- RACHEL is AMAZING!!! We booked the full day wildlife Grand Teton tour, she took us on an amazing adventure seeing... read moreRACHEL is AMAZING!!! We booked the full day wildlife Grand Teton tour, she took us on an amazing adventure seeing all kinds of wildlife, majestic scenery and a fabulous local spot for lunch to take to our picnic by the river. We had such a wonderful time, we immediately booked another full day Yellowstone tour, Rachel was scheduled to be off the day of our second excursion...... BUT she decided to work and WOW this one was even better - after searching for black bears for 2 days we finally saw 2 bears within 10 minutes of each other!!! Thank you BrushBuck Tours and Rachel for making our trip so memorable. read lessJodi H.8/30/2022“Cruisin' with Kyle” The four hours we spent with Kyle at Brushbuck Tours were chockful of fun and wildlife! Our animal... ... read moreThe four hours we spent with Kyle at Brushbuck Tours were chockful of fun and wildlife! Our animal... read more read lessBarbara O8/27/2022Our family had a wonderful sunrise Safari. Andrew was very friendly & knowledgeable. We were able to see... read moreOur family had a wonderful sunrise Safari. Andrew was very friendly & knowledgeable. We were able to see elk, moose, pronghorn antelope, a bear & a blue heron. We also received a lot of historical information plus some geology facts. The morning was a little chilly but- they provided blankets as well as, binocular’s and snacks. We were very happy we took this Safari. read lessTom &.8/26/2022
- I have searched for years to see a bear in the wild and Rachael brought this to life for me.... read moreI have searched for years to see a bear in the wild and Rachael brought this to life for me. She is a super star. Her passion and love of nature and wildlife made our trip truly special. We learned so much about the animals we saw and this tour exceeded our expectations. She started by asking what each of us wanted to see and then took us on a magical journey. If you have kids, she was awesome with the family on our trip and made sure she kept the kids engaged and safe. This was truly a spectacular tour that I will take every time in the area because it will always be ever changing. I will recommend this to everyone I know as a top pick when coming to the Tetons. read lessSusan B.8/23/2022What an incredible day! Our group of six booked a private full day tour of Yellowstone and we were... read moreWhat an incredible day! Our group of six booked a private full day tour of Yellowstone and we were lucky enough to have Truman as our guide! He was amazing, so knowledgeable, great with our kids, dedicated to helping us find wildlife, and took excellent photos of the group for us!! We only had a day to do Yellowstone so I’m so glad we decided to book a tour with BrushBuck instead of attempting to see everything on our own. I would highly recommend! Ask for Truman! read lessJacqueline S.8/13/2022We did the lower loop Yellowstone tour and highly recommend! Truman was an amazing guide! Very knowledgeable in a range... read moreWe did the lower loop Yellowstone tour and highly recommend! Truman was an amazing guide! Very knowledgeable in a range of topics from plants to wildlife to park history to algae! He has a passion for guiding and the outdoors and it shows! We saw a Moose, a grizzly momma and her two 1st year cubs, a huge whitetail buck, bison, elk, pronghorn, an array of birds. read lessStephanie H.8/01/2022
- “Wildlife tour” We had a great day with Andrew! We saw bear, moose, bison, and more! We will come back in the...... read moreWe had a great day with Andrew! We saw bear, moose, bison, and more! We will come back in the... read more read less343jacquelinel7/14/2022We are so glad we did this tour! Absolutely stunning scenery, we got to see some really neat wildlife, and... read moreWe are so glad we did this tour! Absolutely stunning scenery, we got to see some really neat wildlife, and our tour guide Truman was knowledgeable, kind and went above and beyond to ensure a great experience for our family. Highly recommend! read lessDana V.7/10/2022
- Molly took us on an amazing adventure and kept us smiling all day long. We saw Grizzly and babies, moose,... read moreMolly took us on an amazing adventure and kept us smiling all day long. We saw Grizzly and babies, moose, elk, pronghorn, eaglets, bison, black bear. She knew the history of the area and educated us very well. She was upbeat and friendly and made our trip so much fun. We would recommend Brushbuck to everyone. read lessColleen T.7/09/2022Absolutely a great experience! Chris Brooks was our guide for our 12 hour tour of the lower loop of... read moreAbsolutely a great experience! Chris Brooks was our guide for our 12 hour tour of the lower loop of Yellowstone national park. Chris was very knowledgeable and knew all of the best spots for wildlife and beautiful, natural spots. Thank you Chris! read lessDaniel G.7/07/2022We did the 12 hour Yellowstone tour with Kaya and the 4 hour dusk Grand Teton tour with Ryan aka... read moreWe did the 12 hour Yellowstone tour with Kaya and the 4 hour dusk Grand Teton tour with Ryan aka Batman. Both experiences were wonderful.Yellowstone tour we were in an enclosed vehicle that was comfortable. Plenty of restroom stops are made. We saw 9 different animals including moose, grizzly, black bear, etc. Lunch was at a beautiful picnic spot. Kaya was so knowledgeable, kind and spot on when finding the animals!Grand Tetons tour was great. There was a storm in the middle of the tour which made for beautiful photos and a double rainbow. We got to ride in the open air safari vehicle which was an amazing experience. We ended our night seeing 3 bull moose!! read lessGrace L.7/03/2022
- “We love Kelsey and BrushBuck!!” Our Yellowstone and Old Faithful wildlife tour with Kelsey was one of the coolest things we’ve ever... ... read moreOur Yellowstone and Old Faithful wildlife tour with Kelsey was one of the coolest things we’ve ever... read more read lessmadisonmI7850OC7/03/2022“Sorry folks, park's closed, Moose out front should've told ya. Nevermind, come on in!!” There really aren't words for how magical our experience with BrushBuck was. The park had been... ... read moreThere really aren't words for how magical our experience with BrushBuck was. The park had been... read more read lessCamarie Brantle... Y7/01/2022We just finished our tour with BrushBuck Wildlife Tour and it was amazing. We have been to several national parks... read moreWe just finished our tour with BrushBuck Wildlife Tour and it was amazing. We have been to several national parks but my 17 year old has declared this "the best national park experience" we've ever had. The rest of us agree! We did the 8 hour wildlife tour of the Grand Tetons. We were scheduled for a tour of Yellowstone but when that got shut down due to the awful floods, Ren and the staff at BrushBuck worked with us to change to a Tetons tour and we are not at all sad about how that ended up. Our guide, Cooper, was fantastic. He was knowledgeable, chatty and was able to find animals that I'm sure we wouldn't have seen on a different tour. Including 3 bear cubs! I would absolutely and without hesitation recommend this tour to anyone. read lessDarsee V.6/18/2022