Snowmobile along the Continental Divide with blue sky and deep deep powder with the spectacular Grand Teton Mountain views from the beauty of 10,000 feet.
Famous for wide-open, powder-filled meadows, and 600 miles of groomed trails, there is something here for everyone, from brand new riders to serious powder hounds. Get ready for breathtaking scenery and some of the best snowmobiling of your life!
- This tour is great for off trail riding in deep powder
- Great for new riders and experienced riders alike
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Door-to-door transportation / Hotel pick-up
- Snow boots, helmet, suit (jacket and bibs), mittens
- Use of snowmobiles
- Half-Day Tours$292 – 399
- Full-Day Tours$399 – 505
- Child passengers must at least 5 years of age
- Drivers must be at least 14 years of age. Exceptions for younger drivers with experience will be considered by the company
- 15% gratuity will be added for all private tours
- If you are taking passengers on this tour you will have to stay on the trail!
- Available December 5th until March 31st
- Departs early: 8:00am; returns between 5:00 – 5:30pm
READY TO BOOK AN UNFORGETTABLE CONTINENTAL DIVIDE TOUR?
Contact BrushBuck today to learn more about our snowmobile tours!
What Our Guests Say
It was well worth the money and the time! Kim was our guide and she was incredible, very personable, and... read moreHeather U.6/12/2021
Zinnia is not only a great tour guide but she has an active interest in what she does. This is... read moreAllison T.6/11/2021
Caden and Jeff were great guides. The company made sure to confirm the meeting time and included directions to the... read moreSue S.6/04/2021
Best tour I've ever taken, domestically or internationally, ask for zinnia! Her energy and willingness to do whatever it takes... read moreJa Fu F.6/03/2021
Gannon our guide knew where to go. we saw all the big game in the park.Highly recommend these guys.... read moreBob C.5/29/2021
We had a great time with Kyle as our tour guide he was so knowledgeable and easy going. We managed... read moreGeorge W.5/27/2021
We loved our tour with BrushBuck. Our guide Kyle was very informative, friendly and professional. Fantastic introduction to the park... read moreEoghan G.5/17/2021
We completed a one day with Gannon and Jeff saw so much wildlife and learned so much about the park... read moreTheresa C.5/15/2021
We are honeymooning in Jackson Hole and planned two different excursions with BrushBuck! Our first tour was a 4hr tour... read moreAlana H.4/29/2021
My husband and I had a private tour with Clint at BrushBuck Wildlife tours and it was GREAT! He was... read moreShannon W.4/19/2021
Kelsey was our awesome guide. She was super knowledgeable and interesting. We saw a ton of wildlife and learned some... read moreJill E.4/01/2021Alicia B.3/24/2021