Take this Winter Tour to observe numerous species of wildlife in Grand Teton National Park. Visit a Native American Petroglyph site, the National Bighorn Sheep Interpretive Center and take the perfect photo of a bison in front of the Teton Range.
- View Grand Teton National Park in winter splendor
- See Bighorn Sheep and visit the National Bighorn Sheep Interpretive Center
- Enjoy possible wildlife sightings of wolves, elk, moose, bison, bald eagles, and more
- Visit Native American petroglyph’s that are over 2000 years old
- Learn about the natural history and geology that has shaped the area
Travel from Jackson Hole and and start an adventure through the breathtaking Grand Teton National Park. Make stops to observe numerous species of wildlife and take in one of the most scenic drives the American West has to offer. Explore with a professional guide who will talk to you about everything you see, and stop for a warming lunch in a small Wyoming town.
Your day will include a stop at the National Bighorn Sheep Interpretive Center that features dioramas with full-scale taxidermy mounts that recreate bighorn habitat. Enjoy interactive exhibits about wildlife management and special adaptations of wild sheep, and wildlife films.
Have a chance to view bighorn sheep in their wintering grounds. It is not uncommon to see 200-300 bighorn sheep during this tour in the winter months. Wildlife viewing opportunities that are often encountered on this tour include bison, elk, moose, mule deer, wolves, bald and golden eagles, pronghorn, coyotes, and bighorn sheep.
After enjoying lunch at a restaurant in Dubois, Wyoming, view prehistoric Shoshone Native American petroglyphs that are thousands of years old.
PRIVATE TOUR PRICING
|Party Size||1-2 People||3 People||4 People||5 People||6 People|
With groups of 7 or more, please call for pricing
Does Not Include Park Entrance Fee.
PUBLIC TOUR PRICING
|$275.00 per person with a minimum of 2 guests to operate.|
- Snacks and refreshments
- Use of binoculars for each guest
- Use of spotting scope
- Restaurant lunch in Dubois, Wyoming
- National Bighorn Sheep Interpretive Center Entrance Fee
- Hotel pickup/drop-off in the Jackson Hole area
- Park Entry fee. The park entry fee is $20.00 per adult (16 and up), good for seven days and is transferable to both National Parks. Guests who have a “Golden Age Pass” or an “Interagency Park Pass” can use these passes on the tour as well.
- Guide gratuity (10-15% of tour price recommended)
This tour is available from Mid-October through Mid-May each year!
50% of the total price of the tour will be withheld outside of 48 hours;
within 48 hours, the total price of the tour (100%) will be charged.
WHAT’S YOUR PERFECT TOUR? REGISTER NOW!
Please feel free to contact BrushBuck today to reserve your adventure of a lifetime!
888-282-5868 | (local 307-699-2999)